On January 16 & 17, an event just for us reverts -at last!- will welcome renowned international speakers with multiple themes, lectures, workshops, Q&A sessions, one-on-one's and more.
As one of the seminar speakers puts it, Mohammed Tim Humble, “one of the biggest problems we have in the Ummah (Muslim community) is that we are excellent at selling the religion; we’re great salesmen…What we’re really, really rubbish at is keeping them in Islam once they become Muslim.”
Myself and other 'new Muslim' friends of mine have gone through this somewhat confusing phase. God knows how grateful I am for having had a trustworthy person to guide me in my first steps. This is why I am really excited to have an event like this in the UAE, which will welcome scholars like us, for us and who have gone through the same unique challenges.
Workshops for women include:
- Seed Crystals: Leadership Training for Women in Da'wah with Hunada Kanbar
- One-on-One Counselling for ladies with Dr. Aisha Utz
- Priorities of Women in Da’wah with Dr. Aisha Utz
Breakout sessions for New Muslims:
- What Next? Now that I am a Muslim
- The Bare Essentials: What Every Muslim Needs to Know
- Submission, Striving, Salvation: the Essence of the Muslim Life
- Constellations: Finding Your Niche in the Ummah
- Legal Counsel for New Muslims with lawyer Mohammed Marria and a representative from the Dubai Courts
- Dealing with New Muslims: Rulings and Conduct
- The Forerunners: Muhammad and his Companions as New Muslims
Best part is, non-Muslims are welcome (with Q&A sessions just for them) and of course our sisters & brothers born into the faith - we can all benefit inshallah!
Don't forget to register online (for free) - to do so, click here.
See you there!